Tuesday 27 October 2009

Art class no. 3

The third art class was a bit of a struggle. Working on the two pieces from last week, and adding another one with a neutral basis, we experimented with plastic and bubble wrap. I did not care very much for the effect though; I could not make anything work no matter how hard I tried.
The one I overworked last time – I pretty much killed it trying to fix it, although some areas are not that bad. Next week we’ll work with gesso; maybe it will look better then, but I won’t hold my breath.


This is the neutral one. I think I added a little bit too much red (I love that shade of red! Maybe I should bring it when shopping for fabric, I would love to have a fabric like that), so I tried to soften and darken it a few places, but well, maybe next week.


The warm coloured one went back home untouched. I will not ruin the one I actually love…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.