Monday 12 October 2009

Painter? Who? Me?


Today I’ll start my first art class. It’s an 6 week painting class, using acrylic paint. I have always wanted to try (I understand you can use acrylic paint on quilts), but never found the time until now. I’ll go with a dear friend of mine, Marit, who is such a gifted artist both as a painter and a sculptor. This time it’s my turn to be a complete rookie; it’s going to be so much fun.

Maybe I can learn to paint, maybe not. At least I will have tried.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am impressed with all your talents. I have a daughter who is a painter also. I especially like your Santa cats pattern table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have Fun! Show pictures, even if you're not happy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.