Sunday 11 April 2010

Big & Silent

I have not been a very good blogging friend lately, and for this I am truly sorry. We have a big week in front of us which has taken up most of my attention and energy lately. However, you do not have to worry about me or my loved ones; we will all be OK; although positive thoughts and energy is always appreciated! When the dust settles, I’ll be back visiting blogs, leaving and answering comments.


On the positive side I’m happy to report that I’m still going strong at my exercise classes after I missed a whole month while sick. I still love my “new” water aerobics class and even the hour in the gym is fun after I got new shoes. I have signed up for a test lesson of Zumba on Tuesday morning and with any luck this might be my third thing of the week. I’m crossing my fingers that years of training jazz-ballet in my youth will help with the coordination of my arms and legs so that I don’t break anything or anyone. Honestly – I’d prefer almost anything over walking up and down a hill for half an hour.


We have had a fantastic spring weekend here and today started with a sunny morning walk and playground visits with husband and grandson. Life IS good.-)

6 comments:

  1. I'm sending positive thoughts your way. Hope all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water aerobics is so great. Zumba huh? I will have to check that out.
    Hugs,

    Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are back at the gym. I tried Zumba but my hand eye coordination was so bad I feared I'd break a leg. With your dance background I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I really do have a problem tapping my head and rubbing my tummy at the same time!

    Hope your week goes well. Keep up with your gym workout and stay healthy!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you feel it? I am sending positive energy your way.....
    Great job about the work outs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you positive thoughts and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought, what could be better than good dance music and dance moves for an aerobic workout? I took many years of jazz dance classes. I could do it!
    So I tried Zumba. Yes I can do kick-ball-changes and pav-er-rays(sp?). But not at double time! I only lasted half an hour. This old body wished I'd went to Pilates class instead.
    It was a great workout nevertheless! With your dance background it should be a cinch for you. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.