Thursday 25 November 2010

Finishing touches

I’m not even going to pretend I know the proper English knitting lingo, but here’s how the front of the finished woollen jacket looks. Remember the scary cutting in the front and for the sleeves? Well, the raw edges are now hidden behind this. I picked up stitches along the edge and knitted the thingie with the button holes, then I picked up the other side of the stitches and knitted a few rows in the other direction.I bet you believe me now about the no-knowledge-of-knitting-lingo.

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't matter to me I don't know it either. Looks lovely though. I would wear it in a heartbeat. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's okay, i haven't got a clue, either. it all sounds (and looks!) good to me! Love the colours, too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.