Wednesday 26 October 2011

October workshops

Tonight was supposed to be the fifth and last of the Make a Boob workshops for October, but instead I’m flat out with a new case of tonsillitis with accompanying antibiotics. Brilliant. Just what I needed. Not much to do though, just letting nature and meds do their work, and be grateful I have filled our house with warm and comforting quilts and soft pillows.

Anyway; some of the workshops were brilliant, a couple of others more party-of-one style. No point wasting time, so I made a few boobs and tidied up a few baskets before I went home.

I have booked one workshop in November and hope to reschedule the one I had to cancel tonight, but then I’ll take a break for finishing up my work assignment and Christmas. I have a few workshops set up in the new year, and will be working on booking more as soon as my schedule is clear.

Back to bed; see you later.

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your warm house, quilts and pillows and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better, I had many cases of this as a kid and there is nothing worse than a sore throat. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! We are all getting all sorts of viruses/infections over here too, so you have my sympathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuddle up with one of those warm quilts and maybe a good book and get lots of rest. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw! feel better!!! i dolove that little face you jsutmade! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.