As we still are not celebrating Thanksgiving in Norway, I’m yet again missing out on the delicious food typically eaten on this day, but there is no better day to saying thanks than the present.
I am thankful for
4. that my creative muse doesn’t give up but keeps on nagging me while I’m working.
5. antibiotics no matter how much my body disapproves of them.
6. that I don’t really mind being cocooned inside my house not talking to anyone outside my closest family for quite a while.
7. our almost water- and windproof house and that we’re not going to demolish it until next year.
8. reruns of favourite TV shows to keep me entertained in the evenings.
9. reading glasses.