Tuesday 21 February 2012

Tuesday morning

Life is back to normal after the rush of joy welcoming a new loved one into our lives. I’ve had my share of baby cuddle time. Pure joy in a small package. Now the young ones have gone home, the house is empty, I have tons to do but I cannot seem to focus on anything. So what do I do? Chrochet. Yup. It has been ages since I used a hook, but I have been drooling over this basket for ages so grandson and I took a short road trip to the yarn factory outlet to stock up on cotton yarn.


No matter which angle I look at them

they look gorgeous

reminding me of spring.

I’m working the tried and true Goldilocks style; the first base was to curved, the second too wavy around the edges and the third one just perfect.

I’ll get my book back later this week for another proof reading which means it’s getting closer. The cover is done, the much dreaded foreword written, the projects picked, pictures chosen, the designer is putting the final touches on the layout, and all I have left to write is what goes on the back of the book.

All right; enough procrastination; off to work…

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a grandmother (again)! The cotton yarn mountain looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ska du ge ut en bok? Så spännande!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relazing and fun! Great color array. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely project! You'll have a lovely spring with those colors.
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.