Thursday 19 December 2013

Good morning sunshine

Last Friday, as I was coming home from dropping the kids off and eating Christmas breakfast in kindergarden, I pulled out my key to unlock the front door when suddenly a warm light coloured everything.


The most gorgeous morning light, and just for me.
 

Why I am posting this six days later? Well, it is raining. It is blowing and raining and it looks like it's just going to keep at it for the rest of this year.
 

Who cares about the weather, right, when there is such beauty in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sky! Good thing you took a picture so you can remember it. We are having frigid weather and icy snow storms now. I really don't like driving or walking on slick roads. Have to be to work at 6 am tomorrow so I will need to leave extra early to make sure I leave room for slipping and sliding.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.