Monday 24 March 2014

Upcoming classes

I’m home from a busy and oh-so-fun weekend at Norsk Quiltetreff. I was talking on the phone with various people for the better part of the drive back home just so I would stay tuned, and with a few short stops the trip was quite enjoyable. When it comes to driving while being tired, I’m neither hero nor fool. I’ll stop as many times it takes for me to be comfortable and will get home an hour or so later.

I’ll be posting pictures from the class when I get them downloaded to my computer, but here are some upcoming classes open to anyone :
 
 
http://mrsmoen.blogspot.no/search?q=r%C3%A5+kylling

learn more about the "Lek med garn", "Rå kylling" and "Fargerike" classes by clicking the links and do let me know if you would like to learn how to paint a picture with yarn and I’ll pass the message on. The registration for classes at Vestlandstreffet is open here.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Fun work, you really are so good at the whimsy...xox

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.