Saturday 29 January 2011

Task of the day, January 29

Thank you all so much for your well wishes! I’m out of bed but not quite running around just yet. Grandson has been staying with us for a week and a half while daughter is recovering from having two wisdom teeth surgically removed and now a post-surgery infection. Puuuuh. I’m sure we’ll all laugh about this week at some point.

I got an hour to myself today to work on this top which I put together at last week’s Friday Night Sew In, before I crawled into bed. Now I just need to add some finishing touches and I’ll be ready for One World One Heart tomorrow. Se you all then!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh so bright and pretty. Can't wait to see it finished. Glad you are better. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're on the mend Nina Lise! Maybe I'll pass you along the OWOH path!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're out of bed Mrs M, I hope your recovery is speedy from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have you back. Love that fabric with the chickens. We have done several 'funky' chickens in paint class.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.