Sunday 22 May 2011

Pay it forward rerun

I am afraid my Pay it forward update post might have been buried in all the problems with Blogger because I only received mail from BenteOO (thank you!).

Corrine; I’ve found your address, but Lynda and beth, please do send me a mail with your addresses so I have them on hand. You still don’t have to start worrying about what you’ll be making just yet because you have a whole year after you receive mine.

And; I would also like to thank Brenda properly for sending me the autograph pictures (sometimes my fingers move faster than my brain); thank you, that was so much fun!


Tomorrow is May Giveaway Day at Sew Mama Sew and I’m just getting my act together; will you be participating?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.