Wednesday 11 May 2011

Pay it forward update

I am utterly embarrassed and ashamed; I forgot to post the recipients of my “Pay it forward” on May 9th as promised. I am so sorry! I blame it on my recently touch of obsessive un-cluttering and organizing disorder which takes most of my spare energy and time. Don’t worry, it will pass soon enough, but hopefully not before I’ve got my embroidery yarn neatly wrapped around these thingies which I got from my friend Inger Marie.
However, the good news is that there were 4 readers who signed up (hopefully it has nothing to do with me but the fact that the idea has been around the blogosphere for a long time,-), so instead of picking 3, the 4 of you will all receive a handmade item from me within a year. The ones who signed up were

Corrine, Lynda, beth and BenteOO.

Please email me your post address, ladies; I know I probably have some of them around here already, but just to be on the safe side. You don’t have to start worrying about what you’ll be making just yet because you have a whole year after you receive mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.