Saturday 27 August 2011

Task of the day, August 27

I’m multitasking this weekend in lovely company.
A little beading. I’ve got quite a colourful jewellery collection by now which I use every day.
Making a Make a Boob “sign” from an inexpensive polyester table runner for future workshops. I’m keeping it simple; black marker letters and I’ll baste or pin on a couple of boobs. I’m thinking I’ll always have a table for setting up the stash and this sign can lay on the table with the text hanging over the edge. And it’s practically indestructible and very lightweight.
And a little rock painting.
This evening I’ll prepare the rest of my goodies for tomorrow’s all day workshop. If you should happen to be in the area tomorrow, pop by at Craftretreat at Sola Airport Hotel (open to the public between 12:00 and 17:00) and decorate some boobs with me.

Looking forward to see you there.-)

5 comments:

  1. He is definitely the cutest little guy.
    Squeezes!
    I love his age.
    So curious.
    Have a fun weekend.
    Cory/Dogwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found your blog through Slow Poke Quilters. Hope you don't mind another follower. :) My son is 4 years old. It is a really fun age. Though challenging at times. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should be great fun, I want to spend the day playing with your little cutie there! xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.