Wednesday 12 December 2012

White cold mess

It has been snowing all night and the roads were a mess as I was driving to my diabetes checkup this morning. I was 15 minutes late when I finally got there, but so were everyone else.

I am sitting here with my stack of Christmas cards, trying to get pictures of them all before I start handing them out. The first little batch goes to my quilting buddies who I'll meet at the guild's Christmas meeting tonight. I'll post photos as soon as I get them uploaded onto the computer. With proper daylight being quite sparse these days, I need my camera to get proper pictures.

The series is called "Cold winter's day" which is very appropriate today.

Are you making cards this year? Send cards at all?



3 comments:

  1. Nice stack, not so nice roads. We haven't had much of thst yet, but some on the way I hear. Drive carefully and keep stitchong...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrrr, snow. We had some over the weekend and they expect more, but luckily temperatures will rise to 9oC on Friday!

    Lovely stack of cards. I intend to send cards this year again, but probably no home made ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a bit of snow last week - just a dusting. I can say that if East Anglia had as much snow as you did, things would stop for days! we just aren't really prepared for snow....I am looking forward to the week between Christmas and New Year when I can just stay at home and sew --or baste a quilt...Pippa

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.