Monday 23 September 2013

How to make Designer photo fabric

I am sure many of you have had the same issue as I with using printed pictures in quilted projects. My experience is that they often stick out a little like a sore thumb, not really blending in.

When I was making the Superhero makeup bag a couple of weeks ago, I tried avoiding that awkward look and instead making the pictures into a design element, and I thought I would share how I did that.

You will find the tutorial posted on the Mrs Moen How to blog here.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Nice tutorial, but his face just scares me I gotta say....I know you made it for someone who loves the boy wonder, but, I'll still take a pass on him. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this information. I enjoy your blog and look forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.