Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Rules Of Embellishment; No 4

If you believe that giving your white little house a Christmas-lights-glow using an orange fabric crayon is a good idea, it is. If you think that rubbing it a little just to speed up the drying process is another good idea, it’s really not – unless you want an orange house. On the other hand, some of us (like me) actually dream of living in an orange house…


  1. I want to live in a purple/lavendar house.

  2. We can live in all our orange houses in our dreams! I recall some orange houses in Stavanger, and pink and red and turquoise too. xox Corrine

  3. I love orange so I wouldn't mind at all.

    I'm a fellow blogtoberfest participant and first timer to your blog. Still trying to get to all of the blogs. Great way to find new blogs. Would love you to visit mine

    I have giveaway up - comment on any post- the more posts you comment on the more entries you get.