Tuesday 23 August 2011

Hearts

The latest issue of Quiltemagasinet is out and so are my "Hearts" pillows and table runner. They even made it to the cover.
Usually I’ll wash anything that goes into my quilts (except of the batting; and thread obviously), but there are a few unwashed reds here which accompanied me home from Vestlandstreffet last October and they did not even hit the laundry room floor before they were chopped up for this design. Maybe it’s time to buy some of those colour catchers; these babies will have to get washed sooner or later because I plan to use them.
I loved working on these and had to exercise some serious self control not to blog about it; just showing sneak peeks here and there. I enjoy those little peeks on other people’s blogs; I like to see what they are working on. Presents or patterns or exhibition pieces; little snippets of information and pictures of details are all good in my book. I actually managed to find one quilt on the Festival of Quilts from the little sneak peeks I had seen on the artist’s blog, but that’s a story for another post.

10 comments:

  1. These are lovely. Well done.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. 17 flotte mønstre, 2 of which are very beautiful hjerter projects! Congratulations Nina Lise!

    I always love to try to understand a bit of foreign languages. It’s great we all speak the language of quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations being featured so prominently in Quiltemagasinet! The heart projects are soooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh, hvor jeg glæder mig til posten kommer med mit blad.
    Dine mønstre ser mægtig fine ud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Nina Lise!
    These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HURRA for deg,Nina Lise! Jeg fikk bladet i går, så flott mønster da:-) Du kan virkelig være stolt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! How fun! They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, congrats to be on the cover, these are luscious, great choice of fabrics, yum. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love snippits too. Really love the white outlining the hearts. Congratulations again for being published in a magazine. Time for the Queenly wave I think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lekkert mønstet du hadde i Quiltemagasinet - og jeg som elsker hjerter :-)
    Skjønner godt at det kan være litt vanskelig og ikke blogge om prosjektet - gøy og høre tilbakemeldinger på det man lager....... men regner med du har fått opptil flere.
    Ønsker deg en kreativ helg :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.