Friday 16 September 2011

Friday afternoon

Tonight is another Friday Night Sew In, and I thought I’d join in. I’m thinking of revisiting my Rainbow Runner.“Rainbow?” you might think, but have a look at the back and you’ll understand the somewhat non-self-explanatory name.

The top is made from leftover blocks from way back when I first got started quilting and my material of choice was thrifted fabrics and IKEA thread in every colour known to mankind and some not even so.


I will make it into a table runner for my dining room table. My table has up till now been runner-free; partly because I kept it buried under quilting stuff for so long. Well; not any more.

Have a wonderful Friday; I’ll be back tomorrow with pictures of the table runner. And perhaps some knitting? Maybe there’s something good on the telly to keep me company while I’m stitching...

2 comments:

  1. Love the rainbow on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy yur Friday night stitching! You have some wonderful projects on the go!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.