Saturday 17 September 2011

Sew In # 8

By this morning I had finished the Rainbow Runner.
I like the way it look in the white table
and even better with my favourite crystal bowl. I think this one is a keeper.

And, I stitched a few rounds on my art knitting project; a grey and orange woollen pillow. In case you wonder what the “art” part is about, it’s basically throwing all my ordinary rules of knitting to the wind and playing it totally by ear. Whether the result will be anything artsy I don’t know, but I have fun working at it.
Daughter will be coming over for a girlie movie night soon; I have a few presents to finish up with some hand stitching, so it’s the perfect to spend this windy Saturday evening.

I hope you enjoy yours as well!

8 comments:

  1. Love your table runner, serene colors... I don't think I even own any, but I like them. Have fun with your daughter...
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely. Love the orange stripe in there. Have a fun time with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Detta blev en riktig "lapplöpare". Så fin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, soft colors - very pretty!

    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great FNSI finish. The tablerunner turned out really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your orange and grey wild wooly knitting, it is that time coming isn't it. Quite brisk here too. Your runner is so soothing and light feeling, just perfect for the white table and that golden bowl. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm slowly making my way to see what everyone accomplished for FNSI! I love your table topper and I think it looks great on your white table too! Congrats on a successful FNSI! I hope you had a nice relaxing movie night with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like your table runner. There is something very calming about it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.