Monday 19 September 2011

Ugly fabric challenge

My guild set up an ugly fabric challenge a few months ago, and the whopping number of 3 signed up and handed in their ugly fabrics. I was one of them.

I drew (chose? I don’t even remember) this Christmas (?) fabric from the 80ies (my guess). I actually find the fabric rather cute and not ugly at all, and have an idea what I will make. It will be something small.

I thought the deadline was in September but it’s in October so plenty of time, but you know how these deadlines work. Plenty of time, plenty of time, plenty of time, oh, tomorrow, tomorrow? tomorrow! oh ...!

8 comments:

  1. I took part in an ugly quilt exchange, a while ago,Ours was we had to provide the same FQ to everybody in the exchange, and we all had to make something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not ugly, just dated! I think I would cut it into little bits and see what designs showed up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ugly fabric challenges! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing what fun thing you make from this "not so ugly" fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I`m looking forward to see what will you do with your ·ugly fabrics"".That ugly is welcome here.

    Happy sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing what you do - I have some ugly fabric I'm trying to decide how to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my God, bears! Christmas-bears!
    Look forward what you will do with that!

    Anja

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.