Friday, 21 October 2011

Plaything

I’m trying to squeeze in a few minutes of creative time every day, and although it might seem like I’m all over the place, working one a dozen different projects at the same time, there’s a plan to it. Really. I break things up to fit into short periods of time, making little kits with whatever I need for each one, and grab the project that I want to work with that day. Anything that gives me my daily creative fix is good; it keeps me happy and my mind balanced.

This pad was my birthday present from husband this spring.

Doesn’t it look just gorgeous! A+ for design! What it doesn’t come with is a protective cover, not even a boring one, so I’m thinking of transforming this bunch of solid strips


into a padded cover. Oh good, a new project.-)

4 comments:

  1. I have one of these and now I am thinking that I need to make a cover for mine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a good idea to have lots of projects going at the same time. Then we can work on whatever strikes our fancy at any given time. I look forward to seeing the fun cover you make from these fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your method of creativity! It obviously works for you (send some of that mojo my way, will ya?)! New projects are always fun aren't they?! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete