Friday 21 October 2011

Plaything

I’m trying to squeeze in a few minutes of creative time every day, and although it might seem like I’m all over the place, working one a dozen different projects at the same time, there’s a plan to it. Really. I break things up to fit into short periods of time, making little kits with whatever I need for each one, and grab the project that I want to work with that day. Anything that gives me my daily creative fix is good; it keeps me happy and my mind balanced.

This pad was my birthday present from husband this spring.

Doesn’t it look just gorgeous! A+ for design! What it doesn’t come with is a protective cover, not even a boring one, so I’m thinking of transforming this bunch of solid strips


into a padded cover. Oh good, a new project.-)

4 comments:

  1. I have one of these and now I am thinking that I need to make a cover for mine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a good idea to have lots of projects going at the same time. Then we can work on whatever strikes our fancy at any given time. I look forward to seeing the fun cover you make from these fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your method of creativity! It obviously works for you (send some of that mojo my way, will ya?)! New projects are always fun aren't they?! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.