Tuesday 19 January 2016

"iQuilt", A free pattern



Happy 2016!

I thought I would kick off the new year with a free pattern for a super simple, scrap friendly, fun and graphic quilt – the iQuilt.

I am always sketching ideas for quilts, and some of them are destined for special occasions. One of these occasions was my nephew’s confirmation back in September when I wanted something youthful and fun, but still timeless. 

With all the iSomethings I knew he had, the iQuilt was born.

I chose neutral fabrics with a little green and blue for variety, and backed it with dark brown fleece.

My nephew is quite happy with his quilt and I would quite like one for myself as well. If you would like to make your own iQuilt, you can download the free pattern here.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again. Looks like cutting the sugar, taking walks, and having fun are good for you. Love the Iquilt. I'm sure your nephew will love it for years to come. I am into using my scraps. Just cleaned my sewing room and found lots of unfinished projects that just need a few tweeks and they will be done. I've been gathering patterns to use for scrap quilts also. Any day now I'm sure I'll start getting productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så stilfullt!
    "Rena klara block med en punkt på".
    Jag gillar Din quilt, det gör jag.

    Dollandesign

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pattern. I have a baby quilt to make before March and I think this will be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.