Monday 1 February 2010

Erosion Bundle Project, Take 2

I have been watching my chubby little bundles through my laundry room window for a month. It did not look like there were any changes, so today I took my camera outside. I was right; nothing, at least on the surface. The white fabric is just as white, but they all have a little snow hood on top from yesterday.
This is the longest winter we have had since I moved here 27.5 years ago. Usually we have a lot of rain during winter, but I’m sure it will come sooner or later and transform the colour and maybe the texture of my fabric.

The bundles still look cute though.

7 comments:

  1. But they look so gorgeous hanging there, like coccoons waiting to transform into butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look great hanging there. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast they make against vines/branches. I am eager to see what happens,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder what your neighbors think? LOL
    I had forgotten about this project and am anxious to see the results. Doesn't look like anything is happening so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send your snow to us, please! We may go down in history as the first Winter Olympics without snow!!!! I agree, some rain should speed up the 'erosion' process. Patience, grasshopper, patience!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I wish you were my neighbor! I absolutely love these hanging bundles and would be jumping with joy to watch when you finally unwrap them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nina Lise,
    Do you get the same odd looks for you large cocoons as your corsages :)
    What effect ar you hoping to get?

    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.