Friday 27 August 2010

Back in the saddle

Giddy-up; I’m sewing again!
It looks like I needed some small kicks in a soft part of my anatomy to get me going, and I’m trying to work my way through the should-have-been-dones. As usual, it takes less time to do them than worrying about them. The first thing I got out of the way was a pattern that I semi-promised before the summer, and now I have moved on to the custom ordered “Nothing to wear" quilt.
It’s quilted with straight lines in different colours. Now I’ll only have to locate my Big Box of Binding before I’m heading out for lunch with old friends. I like to have some comfy hand stitching over the weekend. I signed up this quilt for Amy’s One thing, one week challenge, so it needs to be finished by Monday.
Have a lovely Friday.-)

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time you show this quilt, I just love it. Congratulations on getting it quilted! The straight lines look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun piece and love the quilting on it.
    I need to make something that i can use my scraps on, still trying to decide on something fun that my daughter might like.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.