Friday 19 November 2010

Napkin Challenge update

My out-of-comfort-zone Napkin Challenge place mats are only missing the binding and some little details. As interesting as it has been working with alien (you know, not from my world) fabrics, I’ll try again with something more colourful.
So, not wanting to make more nisses (gnome is called nisse here), I’m taking inspiration from this napkin for a new project. I’ll be using those cute little buttons from this post as berries.

Oh yes, much better! You’ll find a little tutorial for making these free form leaves here.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Nina Lise,

    Adorable little nisses :)

    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those gnomes are so wonderful. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 3-D elements are marvie! What a great take off on the napkin. Gnomes are sweet. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Gnomes! I love Gnomes :)
    And those buttons are so perfect. Clever addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those nisses are soooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative as usual. Love all that you do!

    Have a fun weekend. Dogwood

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nisses. Looking forward to seeing the berries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gnomes came out very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute nisses! I have just only chosen my napkins and the background fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.