Wednesday 16 February 2011

Winning Award-winning calendar

I participated for the second time in SewCalGal’s Christmas Quilt Show back in November and was so lucky to win an 2011 calendar, Award-winning quilts from the International Quilt Association (of which I happen to be a member; IQA not the calendar) from That Patchwork Place.
(photo borrowed from eQuilter.com)

Thank you so much, Darlene, I cannot wait to study all the quilts!

The last few days brought us freezing temperatures and a storm, so I did, once again, take a position as a crazy old lady sitting on the couch wrapped up in all kinds of warm things. It was so cold that I couldn’t even knit let alone sew big parts of the day; my fingers were too stiff…

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nina Lise! Will you be sharing the pictures with us??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been so cold here this winter also. I wear a fleece jacket, a blanket over my legs and an extra heater in my sewing room just so I can do a little sewing. It actually got up to 55 degrees here yesterday and people were out in shirtsleeves and flip flops like it was the middle of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like it. Just so sorry that it took me so long to get it to you. The year is almost over! eeek.

    Stay warm!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.